Work From Home Web Content Writers (Freelance Writers)
Candidates with a flair for writing, an excellent command of English language, and some experience in writing for websites and blogs are suitable for this position.
Anywhere! We are looking for work from home writers located anywhere in the world if they have a computer and a good internet connection at their home, are reachable by phone and instant messengers and are committed to deliver the assignments within the stipulated deadlines. Considering this, those who face frequent power cuts, internet outages or computer related issues are requested to get these things in order or arrange for proper backups before responding. We are interested to work with only committed people.
- Desired Profile - The ideal candidates will be Post Graduates/Graduates in English or Mass Communication with a flair for writing. People who can research relevant information online, understand the concepts and organize their thoughts into well-drafted articles that provide the required information to the readers in an interesting way are suitable for this position. A good commonsense, clarity of thought and ability to organize are traits that are more important than qualification and experience. The applicants should have good command on English language and grammar. Experience in web content writing would be an added advantage but is not a limiting factor for deserving candidates. We are looking for people who can grasp concepts easily, have great organizational skills and ability to assume leadership roles because we would like them to take up the position of content manager in future.
- Role - The web content writers would be expected to write keyword rich articles and other types of content such as WebPages, blogs and eBooks on a wide variety of subjects. The writers will be required to research relevant material online, write articles based on given keywords and guidelines, and ensure that the articles are logical, informative and interesting. Content should be well researched, and free from factual, grammatical or syntactical errors. Writers who are slipshod and don’t check their work before submitting are encouraged not to respond. Some topics that we frequently assign are health, personal finance, small business, SEO, retail items, relationships and the like. However, you can expect articles on a wide range of subjects except adult content and topics that involve violence or spread disharmony.
- Working Hours - As a work from home writer, you are free to select your working hours and fix the number of articles that you will write. We generally offer a 24-hour deadline for all projects and expect the writers to submit the articles on time. Writers, who experience frequent problems with their computers, face repeated power cuts, or internet outages are requested to get these things in order before they apply for this position. Quality and punctuality are two major considerations - the writers who don’t submit their assignments on time would be removed from our active list. We would like to clarify that we are looking to partner with writers who are regular and reliable. In short, we are interested to work with only those who take this work as a serious career option and not the ones that consider it as a hobby or part-time stopgap arrangement.
- Remuneration - The remuneration will commensurate with writing skills and experience. On a freelance/work from home basis, we pay 20p-50p per word. (An article of about 500 words pays INR100-INR250). A writer devoting 4-6 hrs a day can earn anywhere from 15k to 35k per month.
- Payment Mode - Payments are made once in a month (on the 10th of every month) by way of online wire transfer or account payee checks.
- Copyright Rules
- Copyright violation will not be tolerated in any form. Period! Writers are not expected to copy and paste or rewrite content from any one source. By internet research, we mean that they should refer to at least 2-3 sources before writing. We check every document and those found guilty of plagiarism will be removed from this position with immediate effect.
- The copyrights of all work done and paid for will vest with us and our clients. All the work done will be in form of ghostwriting assignments and the writers cannot use the material elsewhere or as writing samples on their portfolio. Also, the writers cannot use this work on any blog or website. They will not be given any byline for work done during their tenure with Creative Lipi. Creative Lipi or its clients can initiate legal action against those found guilty of any such breach.
How To Apply
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mail subject line should read: Application for the post of Work From Home Web Content Writer.
Full Time Opportunity
We also offer full time opportunities for good writers. Click here to read more about full time opportunities for writers.